Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 Weeks!

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Not great. I've been fighting a cough for 2 weeks. Finally called the doctor and she said it was OK to take Claritin and Robitussin DM.
Best moment this week: SEEING the babies kick
Movement: More and more each day. I rarely feel both moving at the same time. Baby A (Christopher) is still the one I feel most but Kendall has gotten a few good kicks in.
Food cravings: Still love anything Italian.
Gender: A boy and girl!
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Technically, still in. But barely.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: My next appointment with the perinatalogist so I can see the babies again.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't push yourself. I'm learning VERY quickly that I'm not the woman I was before becoming pregnant (i.e. getting out of breath, tired)
Milestones: Every day closer to viability is a milestone.

Here's a 22-week pic:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your belly looks so cute! :)

embieadoptmom said...

You look great~! CONGRATS!

Wendy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

That's cool that you've gotten to see the babies kick. :)

Anna said...

Looking good. I love the dress!
It's good to know exactly which baby is doing what.
Hope your cough has cleared up.

Here's to good health... and great updates.

Best wishes,
Anna

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

isnt seeing movement weird but awesoeme!? i can only imagine what it looks like with four legs in there!

btw, you look great!

Anonymous said...

Lovely belly shot and great wisdom!
EB